Skip to main content

Questions I've had about Gaming.

Hello everybody. This time around I thought I would do something I did on Screwattack.com

Ask everyone else a question instead of answering questions I may ask to you.

These questions are mainly questions most gamers have had and questions I could get answers from in the community.

Question 1: Why is GTA so popular and why do I need to play it?
I have never played a GTA game in my life and I have never thought to myself whilst watching gameplay of it thinking "I need to play this game!"

I have greatly enjoyed the rest of Rockstar's games like Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire and Max Payne, but Grand Theft Auto is not one of those games I would jump up in excitement to play.

So I ask those GTA faithful.....Why is it so good and why do I need to play it?

What makes it a good game and what makes it so good that I need to play it, because in previous posts on IGN and across Youtube I have supposedly "lost credibility" when I do not mention Grand Theft Auto.

Question 2:  How come Kingdom Hearts III hasn't been made yet?
I am a mild Final Fantasy fan but I am a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts....
SO HOW COME KINGDOM HEARTS 3 ISN'T HERE?!?!?!?!?
I borderline despise Square Enix for doing nothing with their games except making boring Final Fantasy sequels and spin-off, prequel, prequel sequels and "remixes" of Kingdom Hearts.

The series to me has nearly died and I see no good reason to buy the other Kingdom Hearts games, even if there is an HD remix of Kingdom Hearts 2 which is my favorite Kingdom Hearts game I will not spend my money on it, but if the money goes towards Kingdom Hearts 3 then I will support it.

It's a question many KH fans have had for the longest time and is a question that needs to be answered.

Question 3: What in the world is going on with the Zelda timeline?

Ok......this is a question I've had for sometime.....the supposed thing about the Zelda timeline is that you are playing as some reincarnation of Link in each game  and a repeating theme in each alternate universe of Hyrule.

You're playing as a Link 500 years before Ocarina of Time in Twilight Princess, in Wind Waker you're playing as a Link one century before the Link in A Link to the Past.

I don't even know if  my collection of LoZ games are in order according to the timeline.

I do love the series but I wish the timeline made sense to me.

Question 4: Why does Ada keep cock-blocking Leon?
Ada just admit it, you love Leon and you want to be with him through the next biohazard outbreak that WE ALL KNOW IS COMING.

He's helped you escape Raccoon City, he's killed William Birkin and T-103, he has killed an entire village, castle and island full of parasite infected humans while protecting the President's daughter(although he probably want to shoot her as much as we all did) and he saves you AGAIN from a man who turns into this.

I've always thought Ada has been nothing but a bitch to Leon, a man who has been through things that would make any normal man break down and cower in a corner, he has stood strong and brave in front of things that makes us go "HOLY SHIT!!!!!"

So how come Ada won't just drop the gun and go "Fuck it!"

Question 5: Is there an actual end to Skyrim?
Is there actually an end to it all where you can firmly say "I've beaten the game"

I actually am curious to find the actual end of Skyrim but in the meantime I'll keep playing it until Skyrim becomes boring.

Arguably you could say the end is when you finish the Dragonborn storyline involving Alduin or when you end the Civil War between the Stormcloaks and Imperials or when you no longer have quests to do, which I think would be impossible considering how many people you meet in Skyrim.

There could never be an end to Skyrim but my curiosity still takes over and I wonder if there is an actual end to the game.

Fin

Thanks for reading guys, I am very interested and eager to hear your responses and feed back.

Until then please Follow my Blog, give this post a +1 and I'll see you later.

Comments

  1. Question 2 - I heard that its coming out this autumn 2013 and I can not wait I am going to pre order it XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it actually does come out this year, it has been far too long.

      Delete
  2. For the Kingdom Hearts, well i hope kh3 comes soon (though i find myself wandering at times if kh3d was meant to be the 3rd number game), but i say all the other kh games are very VERY important to the story, if i played kh1 then kh2 without CoM or Days, i would say they screwed up the story, and would gave droppe the series entirely. Its like reading one book in a series and then skipping some in the middle to read the latest release, it's stupid and makes bad story comprehension. I have a prefered play order that is not chronological order, but rather in an order that gives you the most out of the story in forshadowing, flashbacks, and history.

    I wish they wouldn't do the KH1.5 hd remaje they are doing, but they are, and the only thing were getting extra is a couple of scenes that were in the Japanese only Final Mix's. They should really save this for AFTER they finish the series so that ehen they do this they can make it so all the games are being enhanced and put on one system so fans don't have to own 5 to play it all.

    I do hope KH3 comes soon, but not so soon that i wont have the money to buy the required system and the game (anyone else betting it will be the ps4?)

    Hope i was of help in answering this,
    Rykuu D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Weapon Guide:M-TAR Assault Rifle

Hello everyone, time for my first weapon guide of Black Ops 2. Today we're looking at the starting assault rifle, the M-TAR. History The Micro-Tar is a micro version of the TAR-21 rifle. It's designed to take advantage of a shorter barrel which means decreased recoil but increased accuracy. Designed for special fores units, it is capable of converting to different ammo variants such as the NATO standard 5.56 cartridge and the 9mm submachine gun round. It is also designed to be capable of attaching a Suppressor, as of 2009 a grenade launcher was being designed to attach to the M-TAR, the M-TAR can attach the M203PI grenade launcher. If you're a FPS veteran then you saw this weapon first in Battlefield 3 as part of the Close Quarters DLC, for COD veterans we saw this weapon's bigger brother, the TAR-21 in Modern Warfare 2. I'm warning you now, the M-TAR is not the TAR-21 we saw in Modern Warfare 2. Multiplayer Stats, Attachments and Performance In gam

Retro Gazette Reviews:Batman Returns SNES Review

Hello everyone. Welcome to another one of my Retro Reviews. Today we're going to be looking at a personal favorite of mine from the Super Nintendo era. Batman Returns. Story Music If you can't tell all ready from the intro video above, the music to Batman Returns for the SNES sounds great and does a good job of recreating some of the songs we heard in the film. My personal favorite stage music is from Stage 7 when you enter Arctic World, The Liberation of Gotham track sounds amazing in 16 bit audio. It's strange to review the music in a video game but the audio stands out so much and does an amazing job, again of recreating the films' soundtrack. Presentation The graphics and detail of Batman Returns is very good and ironically is much more colorful than the Tim Burton film. Gotham City, although currently suffering from a clown riot looks fantastic and Konami yet again does a good job of recreating scenes from the film, you see all these backgro

L.A. Noire Review

Hello everyone, I hope you've been enjoying my reviews and I'm here to review one of my personal favorites. L.A. Noire. L.A. Noire by Rockstar Games, developed by Team Bondi is a very unique open-world game. L.A. Noire is the total opposite of Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto series, this time you play to bring law to L.A. Let's jump right into L.A. Noire. Story It's the late 1940s' in Los Angeles, historically recorded as the most violent time in LA history. You play as Cole Phelps a "war hero" of WWII and returns to L.A. and still wants to continue to fight the good fight by joining the L.A.P.D. you come in when Cole starts to take the initiative on his duties, he starts off as a regular patrol officer then quickly starts to be known as the L.A.P.D.'s golden boy and quickly becomes an L.A.P.D. detective. The story is told out through the cases you play on when you reach certain police desks in the game, each police desk has it's